Posted by: Serena | 6th Jul, 2008

Paris, Week One

Responses

Wow, awesome images. Truly amazing. One question, however, who in their right mind would eat pasta in Paris? Leave the food to the italians 😉

[…] she has been taking on this trip.  If you want to see Paris through the eye of a master, check out some highlights on her blog, or take a look at the Paris 2008 set on her Flickr account.  Great […]

@Reverend – I was not the one consuming the spaghetti; it was my roommate. I had a croque monsieur, in proper French fashion 😉

Croque monsieur is delectable! Though of course there are many other options, such as Coquille St. Jacques, escargots, pate de fois gras, homard, etc etc. Masterful shots! What about the people? Are there any people in Paris?

@Hamlet – I’m waiting for the right day to just sit in a park with my zoom lens and surreptitiously photograph Parisians.

Don’t worry, it will happen.

Wonderful photographs so far. Don’t forget the human interest – what makes Paris such a special place?
How is the French immersion going? I enjoyed the photos on flickr – especially of YOUR environment…but then, that’s my interest, isn’t it?

so. very. jealous.

🙂

Eat a croque monsieur for me!

Great photos, Serena. I’ve been to Paris only once, very briefly, but these images bring it back vividly–and with that special Serena sensibility. Thanks for sharing them.

Categories

Blogroll

Browse

Meta